Be ESG Confident ! - English spoken
Elena Philipova, head of ESG proposition, Thomson Reuters et Jean-Philippe Desmartin, Head of Responsible Investment, Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management
Ecofin Club & Thomson Reuters ont le grand plaisir de vous inviter à participer à la prochaine « Table Ronde de la Finance », qui se déroulera le jeudi 18 octobre de 12h00 à 14h00 chez Thomson Reuters (Parking : 2 Portes, Porte de Namur)
Asset management firms globally are moving to ESG and they are moving fast! Issues such as climate change, diversity, human rights, business ethics and corporate governance are at the forefront of public and political attention. Investors are increasingly demanding these issues to be factored into their portfolios, and Fund Managers are differentiating their services using environmental, social and governance criteria.
With this trending topic in mind, we would like to invite you to join us for a lunch event of interactive discussionsand networking with Thomson Reuters and highly-regarded industry expert.
- How Thomson Reuters’ proposition enables buy-side firms to identify investment targets that will eventually outlast their peers thanks to their sustainable practices.
- What are the different approaches to responsible investment.
- How can financial institutions drive responsible investing.
- How can financial institutions quantify and manage ESG related risks.
- The ESG overlay for investment and how to be ready for its challenges and seize its opportunities.
12h00 – 12h30 Accueil-Networking
12h30 – 13h30 Débat financier
13h30 – 14h00 Q/R & lunch.
Avenue Marnix, 17 - 1000 Bruxelles (3e étage)
Parking : 2 Portes, Porte de Namur.
PAF : offert par notre partenaire